Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Set of Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G
Admin
G

1st Set of Rules Empty
PostSubject: 1st Set of Rules   1st Set of Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 am

I'm going to try to keep this forum with very few rules but hey, we all know that there has to be some. LOL

1. First and foremost is that posts must be "G" rated! Keep things nice and clean or I will delete the post and put you on notice! LOL

2. We want to abide by the tou's of the designers that give us great graphics so before putting a graphic on ANYTHING please make sure it's okay
to use it on a "freebie" because that's what your shares here are. We will be working on a list to post of designers that we know okay such use.

3. When someone is kind enough to post a share, please give a little thank you if you snag it. All of us need to know that our work is appreciated and
it only takes a second to say TY!

Check this section often because I may be adding more as I see the need.
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com

1st Set of Rules
Page 1 of 1