Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in a NEW Store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G
Admin
G

I'm in a NEW Store Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a NEW Store   I'm in a NEW Store Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Since the closing of SWNM I've been looking for another multi-vendor store to put some of my items in. I've just joined Buttercups n Daisies and we just had a couple of the designers from there join this forum too. I'm really looking forward to hearing their views on things and seeing what they have to offer. They've also started a forum so if you want to learn even more from the REAL experts...hop over and join. LOL

Buttercups n Daisies
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
dadevita

dadevita

I'm in a NEW Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in a NEW Store   I'm in a NEW Store Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Congrats G! Hope it brings you lots of sales Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrapsbydenise.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

I'm in a NEW Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in a NEW Store   I'm in a NEW Store Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 pm

GOOD LUCK G and Ladies with Your new ventures...will check it out shortly...THANKS for letting us know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm in a NEW Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in a NEW Store   I'm in a NEW Store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in a NEW Store
Page 1 of 1