Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
churchbear

My intro Empty
PostSubject: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi everyone! I just registered a couple of days ago and this is the first time I've had to post something. I'm Ruth and live in Central MA. My dh and I have been married for 37 years and we have two grown married sons. No grandchildren yet (I'm being patient Very Happy ) I "met" G a few months back when I ordered some of her graphics and signed up for her email list. I enjoy candy wrapping, but also lots of other computer related crafts too. I do a couple of small craft shows in November.

Ruth
Back to top Go down
G
Admin
G

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Ruth and WELCOME! I'm so glad you joined. Looking forward to "seeing" some of the things you make for your craft shows.
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
churchbear

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks G. Most recently I got a couple of your Fourth of July wrappers and made up a few Hershey bars with them for a small Tag'Craft sale at my church. It was definitely small....unfortunately not well attended. However all of the Fourth of July Hershey's were sold as well as the red (we're Red Sox country around here LOL) baseball Father's Day Hershey's too.

Ruth
Back to top Go down
dadevita

dadevita

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Welcome Ruth! Glad to have you join us. I'm going to be doing my first craft show this November. I probably should be starting NOW....lol.

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Denise
www.wrapsbydenise.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrapsbydenise.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Welcome Ruth, I also live in MA...Berkshire County..Do you just do craft shows?? ..smiles across the miles...Amy
Back to top Go down
churchbear

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Amy, I'm in Central MA. I only do one or two craft shows in the Fall and they're small ones. I had hoped to be able to do three last year but one of the churches that does a yearly one had no one to take it over so they didn't have it. Looks like they may not be having it this year either. And the other church I've done for about three years is still not sure if they'll be doing it again this year since the priest who basically started it up will be retiring in September. They're hoping (and I am too) that even with a new pastor they'll still have it. The one I do know I'm doing again is first Saturday in November at the local Senior Center. Other than that I just do crafts here and there for friends and others at my church. I like crafting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My intro   My intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: