Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about ME - G

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G
Admin
G

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Well I guess I'll start by telling you why I'm called "G". I've run an in-home daycare for about 27 years and since my first name is so hard to pronounce, the kids call me "G". I started my candle business as G's Creations but later when I started doing candy wrapping and decided to get a web site, I changed it to Creations By G so I could get that domain name. All of my grandkids call me "G" also. I still have the daycare but I've cut down to just 2 infants now. My body is wearing out on me before my patience has! LOL I still make candles and have a different web site for those plus I have a web site where I do personalized printed orders. But I discovered that I really loved making "elements" and items to help other designers produce quality looking wrappers and scrap book pages.
This whole form-thing is new to me and I really don't know what I'm doing but I LOVE giving things away and I figured this was the best place to do that! I hope you will help me grow by telling all your friends about this new forum and let's have fun together! I've made some great friends on the net and I hope they will become active members and share their knowledge with you too!
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
dadevita

dadevita

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks for starting this forum G!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrapsbydenise.com
ExpressionzInTyme

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Hiya MamaG What a Face So glad you started this forum thanks for doing that for all of us....

Hugs Ona flower
Back to top Go down
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

Do not know why I did not respond sooner...DUH...ANYWAY...G....THANK YOU for giving us a place to talk..share ..and grow...smiles... flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
argranny

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello, MamaG!! Glad you have formed the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about ME - G Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about ME - G   All about ME - G Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about ME - G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: