Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy

*singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL Empty
PostSubject: *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL   *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

First of all thanks G for opening this forum up! I am excited to see it! Missed seeing the "gang"

I live in Illinois and I am trying to open a business designing albums/digital scrapbooks for people. My slogan is, Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be jpegs!"

I got addicted to candy wrapping while making items for my son's wedding! G was one of the first persons I met and helped me get through all the "learning" and creating! Forever grateful

Nancy!
Back to top Go down
G
Admin
G

PostSubject: Re: *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL   *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 am

Aw...Nancy...I'm blushing! You're so welcome and I'm glad to see you here. I love your "slogan" too!
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

PostSubject: Re: *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL   *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 am

I DO NOT know how I missed this one..Hello Nancy and welcome..Hope to see you soon...smiles flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL   *singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*singing* Me, me, me, me me....LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: