Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Me - Sharenmoments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharenmoments

About Me - Sharenmoments Empty
PostSubject: About Me - Sharenmoments   About Me - Sharenmoments Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi, my name is Sharon and I am a working mom of 2 (Garrett who is 9 1/2 and Abbey who is 7). I have been married to my wonderful husband for 15 years but we have been together for 20. I don't remember life without him, we have been together for half of my life. We reside in Maryland and live in the country.

Since I have been a kid I have loved to craft. My mother used to craft all the time and she tought me how to paint, decorate cakes, make crafts and sew. I love to make things with my hand and give them away. I got into candy wrapping about 2 years ago and I love to make wrappers for friends and family. Since I don't have much free time to do alot of personalized wrappers I decided to get into doing designs for others. Recently I have started making graphics, word art and Photoshop templates. It's always so exciting and rewarding to make something from scratch.

I currently don't have web sit but I am working on getting one setup (gota hurry school is getting ready to start).

Looking forward to seeing what others share and sharing some of the things that I make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sharenmoments.blogspot.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

PostSubject: Re: About Me - Sharenmoments   About Me - Sharenmoments Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi Sharon...Glad to see you here...
Back to top Go down
dadevita

dadevita

PostSubject: Re: About Me - Sharenmoments   About Me - Sharenmoments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi Sharon! Glad you joined us here.
It's busy back to school time isn't it? My kids actually go back tomorrow. I'm sad...I wish I could just keep them home with me (they are 7 and 5). I'm not ready to get back into the routine!
Enjoy the rest of your summer and good luck getting a website up and running!
Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrapsbydenise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Me - Sharenmoments   About Me - Sharenmoments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Me - Sharenmoments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: