Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car Buying Tips eBook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IngennyB

Car Buying Tips eBook Empty
PostSubject: Car Buying Tips eBook   Car Buying Tips eBook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

When I started to do research on my new car, I came across this page that showed me everything I needed to know about how to negotiate a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to this page and they sent me FREE information on how to negotiate with a dealer and how to purchase a new car below invoice. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I simply printed the eBook, brought it to the dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice. If you are in the market for a new car, this is some must read information and it is FREE. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others who are purchasing a new car.
Back to top Go down

Car Buying Tips eBook
Page 1 of 1