Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExpressionzInTyme

All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Empty
PostSubject: All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona    All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Everyone,
Most of you know me by now lol... My name is Ona and i am 40 Neutral something married to Bob and we have six children...I live in South Carolina formaly from New Jersey yes i am a Jersey Girl transplant lol.... I love candy wrapping,candles and crafts and always looking for something to paint lol.... OK i will say chow now...

WELCOME TO ALL YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE NEED ANYTHING JUST ASK AND ONE OF US WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU Very Happy

Hugs Ona flower
Back to top Go down
dadevita

dadevita

PostSubject: Re: All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona    All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I still say What a Face to the SIX KIDS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrapsbydenise.com
G
Admin
G

PostSubject: Re: All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona    All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome Ona...oh...and don't forget the poor dogs and cats! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

PostSubject: Re: All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona    All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi ONA. Glad to see you over here...smiles..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona    All bout me ExpressionzInTyme   aka Ona  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All bout me ExpressionzInTyme aka Ona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: