Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is a Blog Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mysweettater
Admin

What is a Blog Train Empty
PostSubject: What is a Blog Train   What is a Blog Train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Blog Train Info:
http://alldigiblogtrain.blogspot.com/

Just so you know – you do NOT have to have a blog for this train. There are two ways you can participate.
1. Have a blog.
2. I will post your item on the main blog site, first come first posted.
How does it work?
1. A theme will be posted along with a color chart here and on the main blog. You are more than welcome to embellish with black, white, silver or gold, but please try to stay as close as possible to the main colors.
2. You sign up here or email me at mjstitch4u@yahoo.com . Send me your Blog address. If you do not have a blog, let me know that you will need to have me post on the main blog for you. There will be a deadline to sign up and if you have not signed up, sorry, try again next time. A list is made from all of those who sign up and in order to get this list done and sent to everyone, there has to be a deadline. I will also be including a blog roll on the main blog so everyone who participates will be
listed there also.
3. You make something to give FREE……it must be totally 100% free, no buy one get one, no free with purchase. FREE (see below for what you can make)
4. Post the freebie to a file-sharing site such as 4-shared or Mediafire. If you need help with this, ask, we will help you through it.
5. Post a preview of this item on your blog (or send it to me to post on the main blog) on the 1st day of the month of the blog train with a link to the file-sharing site. You will also copy and paste the list of other participants to put in your post so people can “follow” the train. People get very upset if they get a list of names to follow and one breaks the chain. We do allow for time zones and ask people to check back but please be sure your post is up either the night before or first thing in the morning. If you break the blog train or fail to post the list of participants, your name will be removed from the main blog and all others.
That’s it…easy and very successful. I have been in blog trains for over 2 years and have always had huge success, sometimes over 400 downloads. A train is a great way to advertise your blog or store. The more people who participate the better, if you have 15 people in the train each of them has your site advertised to their visitors as well as you advertising for them.
There will be a main blog where all of the information can be found, or here in this post for those who belong to this group. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join (even those who don’t like me..lol). This is business not personal and to help us all get business. As I said, I have been doing blog trains for over 2 years and know how they work and how to make them successful for everyone.

What is allowed?
1. Scrapbooking, cardmaking, candy wrapping, hybrids, printables, wordart, scripts, actions, graphics (your own). Anything in the papercrafting business. You can give one candy wrapper or a whole set. You can give scrapbooking papers, elements or whole kits. As much or as little as you want.
2. The #1 rule: Everything MUST be G-rated, no skimpy clothes, no naughty goodies. Sorry.
3. The second #1 rule: Copyright compliant only!!!! No extracted items, no faux items. You must have permission to give a free item using whatever you post. If there are graphics, be sure the seller allows freebies with their graphics. This goes for Scripts, Actions, embellishments, etc. If anyone is found posting copyright material or items without permission, you will be removed and not allowed to participate in the future. Sorry, we have to protect each other as well as the artists and designers who allow us to use their work.
4. Please be sure to include a Terms of Use (TOU) document and specify if you items is for Commercial Use (CU) or Personal Use Only (PU). It also helps to list sizes such as papers, full-size, tagger size, candy wrapper, etc.
http://alldigiblogtrain.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

What is a Blog Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Blog Train   What is a Blog Train Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:33 pm

cheers GOOD LUCK...
Back to top Go down

What is a Blog Train
Page 1 of 1