Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saying "Hi"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZestyEsty

Saying "Hi" Empty
PostSubject: Saying "Hi"   Saying "Hi" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello there Everyone

I too, am a designer at ButtercupsNDaisies. My designer name is Zesty Digi Designs. You can see my stuff herehttp://www.buttercupsndaisies.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6&zenid=b10e381be8642a199f1872df7adab84b

I started with paper scrapbooking and then found digital scrapbooking which I love! I also like to travel, so I like to create photobooks of my vacations overseas. My designs are not 'trendy' and I don't do Halloween.

To tell you just a little about me personally - I am a mother and grandmother. I work part time as an admin assistant doing mainly data entry. I belong to a great Christian community church. I like gardening and meeting friends for coffee, in addition to photography, travel and of course, digital scrapbooking.

Back to top Go down
G
Admin
G

Saying "Hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying "Hi"   Saying "Hi" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 am

Welcome Zesty.....I'm so glad you've joined us.
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

Saying "Hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying "Hi"   Saying "Hi" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello Zesty and "Welcome"...smiles across the miles...Amy flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying "Hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying "Hi"   Saying "Hi" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying "Hi"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: