Creations By G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations By G

A forum for anyone interested in candy wrappers, scrapbooking and any paper craft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About me..argranny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
argranny

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello, I am Diane. Very Happy

Some of you may remember me as la_granny from another forum.

Since most of you have heard anything from me:

I have turned 50!!!!

Still playing around with PSP. I have taken several free lessons that are available on line and have learned a lot since you have heard from me. Smile

Moved back to Arkansas in a little town by the name of Pea Ridge. We have a nice size house and 2 acres. This is a home coming for myself and my husband. I have been gone for 11 years. My husband has been gone for 30 years (he was in the Air Force for 26 years!).

Have the great opportunity to be able to baby sit 6 out of my 8 grand children. 1-11 month old girl, Kherington-all day Monday thru Friday. Add 2- a 3 year old girl, Cheyenne, and 3 month old girl, Aubrey- more on Wednesday thru Friday. Then every afternoon I add 3 more-9 year old girl, Mackenzie, 7 year old girl, Jordyn and 6 year old boy, Hunter (he still lives with us). It is fun and challenging at the same time but would not trade it for anything! sunny

Inherited 2 dogs and 2 cats.....they like it at granny's better than their house or so says the grandchildren's parents!!! That make us 4 dogs and 2 cats!!
***************************************************************************************************
Do not have internet yet (we live in the country and right now we are not willing to pay what we have to for internet) and have to go to my daughter's and I do not have much time for that so you will not be hearing from me much----I know, you are saying thank goodness!!! (LOL!!)

I have been working with wrappers and other things using PSP just about a year, give or take a couple months. Even though I still struggle alot and it still takes me a while to get a finished product (sometimes because it is my daughters I am creating for and they are picky picky!!!) every one tells me I do a great job. Another one of my reasons for still struggling, I am a repetive type person and if I do not do things over and over all the time, I do nto get fast with it and I forget all the skills I have learned and I have not been able to do that for months.

I have not been able to do anything since June----grandbabies keep me too busy----but hope to get back in the groove soon.

Need to get on to other things I do on line before one of the babies wake up!!

Thanks for this new forum!!!!

Back to top Go down
amyborn2003

amyborn2003

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

Hello Diane...Glad to see you..I know you will be happy here..G is so good to us..Take care and hope to see you soon...Smiles along the miles... flower
Back to top Go down
G
Admin
G

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 am

Of course, we remember you Diane! so glad you've gotten back with us...even if you can only do it once in a while. Be sure and grab the freebies when you get on because they don't stay up longer than a month!
Sounds like those grandbabies are keeping you VERY busy....but aren't they just the GREATEST?
Back to top Go down
http://creationsbyg.com
ExpressionzInTyme

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Hiya Diane,(WELCOME BACK)
So glad to see you again.. You been a busy granny i see... Congrats on the new house... Wow babysitting alot of kids my god daughter who is 1 is enough for me lol by the end of the week i need bed rest and a wheel chair lol.. HAPPY BELATED 50TH! I hope it was specail and relaxing for you... Now your back jump in and have fun...

Hugs Ona Surprised
Back to top Go down
argranny

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!!! I am at my daughter's house today....was only suppose to come pick up Kherington and go back to my house BUT the miner's rescue has me hooked!!! Number 17 just rescued!!!!

I will check in as I can..hubby needs to find a job so I can have internet!!! flower

I know I will see some great stuff and freebies!!!!

Diane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About me..argranny Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me..argranny   About me..argranny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About me..argranny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creations By G :: Introductions-
Jump to: